iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2D panels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kryten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2D panels
    Posted: Oct-09-2017 at 6:39am
I've built a 747 cockpit that needs 2D panels. The server has 3 monitors. 1 (touchscreen) displays the overhead, 1 displays the PFD, ND, upper EICAS and lower EICAS and 1 (touchscreen) displays the CDU. The panels are resized and dragged to the appropriate monitor. The server has no outside view, this is displayed on client PC monitors. Does the ifly 747 have all these 2D panels to suit my needs?
Phil
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-09-2017 at 8:38am
Hi Phil,

Yes, the iFly 744 has 2D panels with various popups.  See the Flight 1 product pages for more info:  http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=ifly744 
Best,
Jim

Kryten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kryten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-11-2017 at 5:06am
Thanks for the info. I'd seen the link site but could not see any 2D panels, only VC  I was fairly sure that there would be PFD and ND panels but wanted to make sure that there was an overhead panel that I could rescale to fit a monitor together with EICAS and CDU panels that could be rescaled and dragged to other monitors.

Phil
Phil
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic