iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

737 MAX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 737 MAX
    Posted: Dec-16-2016 at 2:37pm
First: I've searched for "737 MAX" and just "MAX" and haven't seen this topic yet.  With that, from the iFly group, is the 737 MAX on the horizon or a consideration, or are you guys done with the 737 series?
Thanks,
Mark
Mark
ubersu View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-16-2016 at 2:58pm
There is no intent to go any further with the 737 series at this time.
DJ

]
SDFlyer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-19-2016 at 2:02pm
Thanks for the heads up David.
Mark
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-19-2016 at 4:09pm
What we've said is that development of the 737NG range is complete.  We have not made any announcements about future projects.
Best,
Jim

SDFlyer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-10-2017 at 12:43pm
Jim,

So you are saying there is a chance.

Thanks,
Mark
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-10-2017 at 2:05pm
Hi Mark,

At this point I am simply saying that we haven't said anything.  ( I've always wanted to say that. Smile)
Best,
Jim

ubersu View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-10-2017 at 3:57pm
I say the same thing Jim didn't say . . . but I didn't say it.
DJ

]
jonno_28 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonno_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-10-2017 at 4:27pm
Lets finish the -400 / -8 range first. :)

SDFlyer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-12-2017 at 10:11pm
HAHA....well, I was channeling Jim Carey's character from Dumb and Dumber when he's asking the attractive female character if they had a 1 in 10,000 chance of being together, and she says, more like 1 in 1,000,000, to which Carey's character responds, "so you're saying there's a chance".

Anyway, if you haven't seen the movie, or aren't strangely able to recall odd saying from some movies, that probably didn't come across as funny in the above post.  But, I am glad you are saying that you haven't said anything!
Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic