iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

737NG - FSX To FS9 Discount Coupon.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 737NG - FSX To FS9 Discount Coupon.
    Posted: Jun-01-2011 at 1:53pm
Hello Everyone,

After the release of the FSX version many of new the iFly pilots have asked if it was possible to take advatage of the special deal our FS9 owners were give where they paid $15 to upgrade to the FSX version, and be able to now purchase the FS9 for the same price.

I am pleased to announce we have created a coupon for our FSX only users where they can now purchase the FS9 version for $15

To take advantage of this oppertunity just get the coupon reguired from HERE
Cheers

watkinsa View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watkinsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-09-2011 at 4:07pm

Sorry but I can't seem to open the "FSX to FS9 Discount Coupon" after I have puchased 737ng for FSX and would also like to download FS9 version.

Steve Masson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-09-2011 at 4:41pm
I will double check it but it has worked for other users watch your browser is not damaging the file when you download it.
Cheers

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-09-2011 at 4:46pm
I have just downloaded it and extracted and it works perfectly. Remember it is a zipped file.
Cheers

watkinsa View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watkinsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-16-2011 at 4:43pm
I have tried to open and or unzip it on 3 different computers all using Windows 7 and IE as browser..no luck. Any suggestions? The file as downloaded is:

iFly-FS9-downgrade.cpn
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-16-2011 at 4:46pm
You just download it and when purchasing the aircraft point it at the coupon you don't need to open it.
Cheers

watkinsa View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watkinsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-16-2011 at 6:02pm
Thanks! I get it now. ..and just completed the purchase.
macca22au View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macca22au Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-16-2011 at 9:24pm
FSX to FS9?  Talk about going backward!
Warmest Regards,

Ian McPhail
bca59 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bca59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-17-2011 at 2:14pm
Great idea super. It's not going backwards I am still waiting for some airports that still have not been made for FSX.
halwatk View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halwatk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-27-2011 at 5:32pm
If I buy the 737ng for FSX at this point can I still get the coupon for the 737ng for fs2004 for 15.00 (or vice-versa for that matter)? if so, how long would this offer be good?

Hal
JPVisser View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPVisser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-27-2011 at 6:00pm
Yes you can and indefinately as far as I know.

cheers

Tom.
rcdc0517 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcdc0517 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-08-2012 at 9:16pm
When will u guys have the hud in the 2d cockpit 737,800 900,700,600?
If it not delta airlines. I'm not flying...
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-09-2012 at 4:30am
Possibly in the feature pack. This has been covered many times. A quick search using the search function will get you the answers quickly.

I am curious what that has to do with the coupon system for different versions. You confused me this morning.
Cheers

VPA561 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VPA561 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-17-2012 at 1:43am
Just tried to purchase the FS9 version after purchasing the FSX version at launch.After downloading the wrapper and the coupon my purchase failed.I cannot remember the exact wording of the problem but it seems that the coupon was only valid until the 15/1/2012.
Have i now missed out or will a new coupon be supplied ? Cry

Steve

p.s.
I understand that it is a Flight 1 issue but response speed of this forum is second to non Wink
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-17-2012 at 3:39am
It should have worked the exact wording of the failure will help solve the issue. I have passed it on just in case a new version needs created.
Cheers

VPA561 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VPA561 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-17-2012 at 7:55am
Oooooops Embarrassed
Sorry
After going to bed for a few hours i decided to try once more.It seems i was trying to enter my FSX version certificate number instead of my order number and the date i saw was 1/1/15 expire date.
Sorry again for messing you about.All is now well LOL

Steve
deep42 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deep42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-12-2012 at 11:08am
Hi,

a friend of mine owns the the iFly 737NG for FSX (DVD Edition) and would like to know, whether the coupon would work for him as well to obtain the FS9 version.

Thanks
Peter
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-12-2012 at 11:13am
Hi Peter,

We don't have a couple for the FSX DVD to FS9 at the moment. I will check if it is possible to create one.
Cheers

deep42 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deep42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-17-2012 at 10:12am
Hi Steve,
any news about the coupon for DVD-Version.
Regards
Peter

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-17-2012 at 12:42pm

I have sent you a PM.

Cheers

scsuflyboy View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scsuflyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-11-2012 at 3:23pm
I am an owner of iFly for FS9 and I never received anything from Flight1 or iFly regarding an upgrade to FSX for $15. Did you actually have to check this website to get the deal? Can I still receive an upgrade to FSX version for $15?
scsuflyboy View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scsuflyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-11-2012 at 3:24pm
DIsregard...I see it now on the FLight 1 purchase page.

Thanks.
faultyt View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faultyt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-27-2012 at 6:01am
Is there any news on the coupon issue for purchasers of the  Fsx boxed version  it seems strange if you  download the coupon is valid but buying the box version is'nt.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-27-2012 at 6:13am
The boxed and download products are completely different, your boxed version came with additional documentation for example not available with the FSX download.

I will try and see what can be done, but I cannot make any promises.
Cheers

Philjohnson_1999 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philjohnson_1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-27-2012 at 11:56am
Hi Steve
I have the DVD_Version for FSX and want to upgrade to Prepar3d. Is there any news about the upgrade coupon.
Regards
Phil
Philip Johnson
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-27-2012 at 12:28pm
I have sent you a PM Phil as there is not a coupon available.
Cheers

trebor737 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trebor737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-28-2013 at 11:50am
Hi,

I am going to be upgrading my fs9 to fsx. Where do I get the coupon from?

Cheers
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-28-2013 at 3:54pm
See the Flight 1 purchase page.
Best,
Jim

igorzagorulko View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorzagorulko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-10-2013 at 9:23pm
Hello! I can not pay for your product, constantly writing (the information submitted could not validated because your login or password is incorrect or the selected product is not associated with your account. please note that too many invalid account login requests may place a temporary security hold on the account so please visit the customer service pageg for further assistance.)
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-10-2013 at 9:37pm
Please go to Flight1.com and then to the support page.  Fill in a ticket and they will help you.  We have nothing to do with purchase of the product.
Best,
Jim

igorzagorulko View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorzagorulko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-10-2013 at 9:44pm
Thank you very much.
bvanhout View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvanhout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-11-2014 at 5:23pm
Hi,

I have the FSX version of your B737 and I am trying to make use of the coupon to get the fs9 version.  All seems to work ok except it does not allow me to buy the product it only gives me a reinstall option which says my key is incorrect. I have reinstated the key.

I have attached a screenshot of the purchase page.

Thank you

USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-11-2014 at 5:25pm
Hi,

Please submit a ticket at Flight 1 support.  We do not handle purchase matters in these forums.
Best,
Jim

cknowles View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cknowles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-22-2014 at 8:30am
hey Steve are you going to provide the coupon for the 744

I just bought the 744fx and would like the fs9 as I fly both simulators

Cliff

USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-22-2014 at 11:02am

Hi Cliff,

It's early so we don't have anything to announce on that yet.

Best,
Jim

cknowles View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cknowles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-22-2014 at 8:19pm
thanks Jim 

any chance I can switch to the FS9 as I fly mostly there ?

I can wait for the FSX

Cliff
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-22-2014 at 8:22pm

Hi Cliff,

For that you would need to go to Flight 1 support and submit a ticket.  We do not handle purchase issues in these forums.  It's the weekend, so give them until Monday to respond.

Best,
Jim

cknowles View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cknowles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-22-2014 at 9:10pm
thanks Jim
henkwijn View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henkwijn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-31-2015 at 3:39am

Hello I tried to use this coupon, but it is expired 01-01-2015. I bought the FSX 737 version and Ipanel in october 2014. Is also a non expired coupon available for FS9?

thanks

USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-31-2015 at 8:40am
Hi,

The coupon is now updated, so please download another. 
Best,
Jim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic