Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

744v2 FSX SP1 liveries preview

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Texture Artist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kmax59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 744v2 FSX SP1 liveries preview
    Posted: Oct-30-2015 at 4:11pm
Hi All,

While you are waiting patiently for the release, I would like to share with you some additional screenshots of the new SP1 liveries.
Of course this is a non exhaustive list of repaints, a lot more will come Smile

Please note that the images where re sized to .jpeg and the quality has been decreased.

Enjoy! Wink

Best,
Maxime.
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-30-2015 at 5:37pm
Well Done, Maxime!
Best,
Jim

kmax59 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Texture Artist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmax59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-31-2015 at 4:59am
Thank you Jim Smile
Best,
Maxime.
stijn1301 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stijn1301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-31-2015 at 5:17am
looking very good...

GĂ©rard
fumap View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fumap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-31-2015 at 11:54am
Looking spectacular as always Maxime! Wink
Cheers,
Paolo Fumagalli

Emi View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-31-2015 at 2:18pm
Very nice, expecially the United livery is stunning!
With best regards
Emanuel Hagen
kimmry View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-31-2015 at 3:23pm
Do the SP1 includes a B747-400 Freighter version? :)
Rafal_H View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rafal_H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-31-2015 at 3:36pm
Oh, finally a noticeable move towards the end of the end of waiting for the SP1. Wink
Especially with scenery releases they say when you see some night shots, you know it's coming. Tongue
Excellent images, Maxime. I personally hope to see Lufthansa, Singapore and Qantas, too.
Emi View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-31-2015 at 3:53pm
There's a nice Lufthansa livery available in the file library already, just download that one.

If I'm not totally mistaken there's a nice Singapore and Quantas available, too.
With best regards
Emanuel Hagen
kmax59 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Texture Artist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmax59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-31-2015 at 3:59pm
Hi guys,

Originally posted by Emi Emi wrote:

There's a nice Lufthansa livery available in the file library already, just download that one.

If I'm not totally mistaken there's a nice Singapore and Quantas available, too.

Actually yes, but the liveries currently in the library will be outdated when SP1 will be released as we made a lot of visual improvements.
But don't worry Rafal_H, all liveries you told are in my plans or already done for SP1 Wink

Stay tuned for some additional previews Smile
Best,
Maxime.
kmax59 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Texture Artist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kmax59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-31-2015 at 4:14pm
As promised, here is a new livery preview, they will all be available the day of the release =)

Best,
Maxime.
disidd View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-31-2015 at 6:10pm
Hi! I appeal to the developers - I hope you will not forget livery AIRBRIDGECARGO 747-400 FRIGHTER. AIRBRIDGECARGO one of the largest in the world customers and operators boeing 747
Swagger897 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swagger897 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-31-2015 at 11:50pm
OH my God.... That KLM is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!
Rafal_H View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rafal_H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-01-2015 at 5:58am
Thank you, Maxime. Awesome! Thumbs Up
That is what I wanted to see to make my SunDay.
George Sansom View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Sansom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-01-2015 at 10:34am
Fantastic work Maxime.

Beautiful liveries.
kmax59 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Texture Artist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmax59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-01-2015 at 10:54am
Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words Embarrassed Glad you like the liveries, soon you will be able to enjoy them all ! Wink

I just prepared for you a last livery preview :

Best,
Maxime.
VPA561 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VPA561 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-01-2015 at 11:07am
Great stuff ;) I love the EVA in particular.

Steve

Virtual Pilots Association
Appliance View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Appliance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-01-2015 at 9:23pm
Great stuff Maxime.
razalom View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razalom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-03-2015 at 4:25am
Great work and cant wait for the Qantas one to be released! Already grabbed the 7 new ones available.
glapira View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glapira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-03-2015 at 6:11am
Good Morning my friend!

What a great job! I can't wait for the KLM one to come online! ;)
Swagger897 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swagger897 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-03-2015 at 10:31am
Ahhh... I was wondering if it were just me not able to find KLM
Jannier View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Project Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jannier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-03-2015 at 12:23pm
The first 12 is now at the Flight1 File Library. Totaling 24 liveries, FS9 and FSX/P3D.
Regards
e190attcs View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e190attcs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-06-2015 at 12:06pm
Hi guys great work on the repaints... Is China Airlines on the horizon? They're still doing a lot of work with the 744.
Again great work
glapira View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glapira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-07-2015 at 9:54am
Hi Guys!

Any news on a possible update of the Cathay Repaint?
kmax59 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Texture Artist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmax59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-07-2015 at 9:58am
Thank you again for the kind word guys Smile

I am busy painting some new liveries during my free time and you can expect a new one during the week end. There are a lot of liveries to be done but it takes quite some time so please be patient, I am doing my best painting your favorite liveries ;)

As for the Cathay livery, it is not my own creation, thus I can't update it but another Cathay livery is on my list Wink
Best,
Maxime.
thibodba View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-07-2015 at 11:35am
They are looking awesome!  But where's my Atlas livery?!?!?!? Cry
glapira View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glapira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-07-2015 at 12:50pm
Thanks man!!!! Keep up the good work!
Caribflyer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caribflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-07-2015 at 3:34pm
Any possibility of an Atlas Air livery? They have a few passenger 747-400s.

Registrations N465MC and N322SG are really nice. They are different liveries that they use for their passenger operations.
M.Carter
kmax59 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Texture Artist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmax59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-07-2015 at 3:54pm
Hi guys, please keep posting your livery request here or I will get lost : http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=12519&title=747400-v2-fsx-repaint-requests

Don't worry if I don't answer you, I regulary check this topic.
Best,
Maxime.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic