Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

744v2 FSX SP1 Virgin Atlantic Test Flight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Project Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jannier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 744v2 FSX SP1 Virgin Atlantic Test Flight
    Posted: Oct-29-2015 at 6:22am
Hi All,

While you are waiting anxiously but patiently for use to complete and wrap up SP1 I thought to grab a couple of screen shots from my current test flight in progress with the FSX Virgin Atlantic SP1 Livery.
The images where re sized to .jpeg for faster forum loading. They are in no way artistic, I just panned around and grab shots at random.
Using the 2D only panel option in this test flight.

Enjoy!

I will leave this thread open for now, but if it goes off track then posts will be deleted and the thread locked.
It is always nice to be nice!!!! 
Be respectful.

CRT Display:

LCD Dispay:

External:

Regards
Caribflyer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Caribflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-29-2015 at 12:48pm
You folks should be proud of the work you've done thus far. I can't wait for SP1!
M.Carter
basa View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote basa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-29-2015 at 1:00pm
ClapClap

10 over 10 !!!

It would be wonderful if we could have it too in Virgin's new colours...with that beautiful red metallic shine on the engines and tail !!

Jose Luis

"Once we've been caught in the mouse trap, let's eat up the cheese"
Swagger897 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Swagger897 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-29-2015 at 8:46pm
It looks clean....

Tooooo clean.. Wink
glapira View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote glapira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-30-2015 at 3:58am
It looks neat... can't wait!

Great job guys!
Jannier View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Project Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jannier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-30-2015 at 7:22am
Originally posted by basa basa wrote:

ClapClap

10 over 10 !!!

It would be wonderful if we could have it too in Virgin's new colours...with that beautiful red metallic shine on the engines and tail !!

Hi Jose,
As time goes on we will release more and more repaints, of current and past operators with the SP1 enhancements. But it takes time to do them accurately and in good quality. But we will get there eventually. Smile
Regards
Jannier View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Project Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jannier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-30-2015 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Swagger897 Swagger897 wrote:

It looks clean....

Tooooo clean.. Wink
Virgin Atlantic in particular operate some of the most clean aircraft's I know from all operators.
I saw on few occasions how after landing here in my Home City how they are taken to the hangers and washed and cleaned (night lay overs). Thought it was quite odd at the time, but Sir Brandson has high standards I guess, and we don't want to do his brand bad by flying our virtual customers in dirty aircraft. Wink
Regards
VPA561 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VPA561 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-30-2015 at 8:07am
The real thing spotted at KMCO

Virtual Pilots Association
Jannier View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Project Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jannier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-30-2015 at 9:22am
And just look how spotless clean she is, the way it befits the "Queen of the Skies".
Regards
Kyivflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyivflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-07-2016 at 3:16pm
What a great livery for this great aircraft, any idea where and when it will be available to download?
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-07-2016 at 3:48pm
That livery installs with the aircraft.
Best,
Jim

mamush View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb-07-2016 at 2:47am
I could swear i saw my nephew in the cockpit TongueLOL
Nice pics.

Mamush
Mary11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2017 at 8:21am
Hi guys. Being a new member here, I am interested in ground operations. Looking forward to have a great time here. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic