iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > Screenshot and Video Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air Canada classic red livery...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevedra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Canada classic red livery...
    Posted: Jan-05-2017 at 12:32am
By far my favorite from this airline who's gone through many changes in their design (although I do like the new maple leaf)....this livery is just so classic!

This and KLM should be ready really soon!

Regards,
Steve Dra
jonno_28 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonno_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-05-2017 at 12:34am
Sweet!!! I love all the retro stuff. :)
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-05-2017 at 10:17am
Hmmmm... thought you were going to "take it easy", Steve! Clap
Best,
Jim

Stevedra View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevedra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-06-2017 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by USN O6 USN O6 wrote:

Hmmmm... thought you were going to "take it easy", Steve! Clap

Wellllllll Jim.....actually compared to when I truly was a livery factory, this is taking it easy! LOL
Back in those days, I'd have 20-30 liveries done by now.

I've decided to completely stop any further freighter paints until we get an update to where we are with the model.   And since I already noted that I'm not really doing to many pax versions, don't expect too many more from me (Other than the ones that are my favorites...that is a closely guarded list, hehe).  I do do (love saying that) requests for any iFly staff or Flight one folks, and others who help in some way (Delta777 you'll have your UAL tulip by this weekendWinkWink) however, so pass that along if you'd like.

Here is a shot testing the night textures....and the winglets are done!!!...two clear signs she's REALLY close to being done. :)  I expect to upload between now and tomorrow.  Should anyone need this paint to desperately re-live their old Canuk flights, PM me and I'll let you have the paint before it pushes to the library. Wink

Regards,
Steve Dra
Stevedra View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevedra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-06-2017 at 3:40pm
She's done!  In the hands of the library manager here. Hope to see it posted soon.

Not sure when I'll upload to avsim (more complicated process).
KLM is right behind her.

Regards,
Steve Dra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic