iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Buying a pre-owned copy of iFly 737NG CBE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buying a pre-owned copy of iFly 737NG CBE
    Posted: Oct-13-2018 at 10:12pm
Hi All,

New to the forum and the very first post here. I am looking to buy a pre-owned copy of the iFly 737NG cockpit builders edition for FSX and have few questions before making the purchase. Will appriciate all the help and thank you in advance.

1. Will I be able to install and register that with the provided key?
2. Do I need to have any personal/account information from the current owner or the product key is sufficiant?
3. According to my research, I need to have iFly 737NG for FSX before I install the cockpit builders edition. Is it true?
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-14-2018 at 9:04am
Hi,

Flight 1 has certain conditions about purchasing pre-owned software.  They handle all purchase  matters, so I suggest you contact them via a support ticket.  Please see here:  https://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp

Yes, the base version of the iFly software is required for installation of the CBE.
Best,
Jim

arsh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-14-2018 at 12:30pm
Thanks Jim. I already sent a message to seller about transfer of licence via Flight1 support just waiting for his reply.
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-14-2018 at 2:51pm
I'd suggest discussing with Flight 1 support prior to investing any money as there may be restrictions resulting from a third party sale.
Best,
Jim

arsh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 53 minutes ago at 12:15pm
Jim, just created a ticket asking this from Flight1 support.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic