iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly Public Announcments and Forum Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

iFly 737NG to feature ASN Radar Integration

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-02-2014 at 10:54am
We also said there should be some news in the future. We all like surprises.
Cheers

W4FEJ View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W4FEJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-02-2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Steve Masson Steve Masson wrote:

We also said there should be some news in the future. We all like surprises.

"We all like surprises" ?  I almost NEVER like it when my Wife has been out with my credit card and comes home and says: "Have I got a surprise for you"!
Mike B.

Steve Masson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-02-2014 at 11:33am
LOL such is the price of a quiet life.
Cheers

W4FEJ View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W4FEJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-02-2014 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Steve Masson Steve Masson wrote:

LOL such is the price of a quiet life.

Amen Brother... Wink
Mike B.

DubaiAussie View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubaiAussie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-02-2014 at 12:06pm
Best you equal that with "Guess what new thing I have ordered for my Simulator".
AviationBill33 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviationBill33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-27-2014 at 11:51pm

Cool, & plus I own Active Sky 2012.  Of course I will be upgrading my Real World weather & staying with that company.. Active Sky has been the best weather provider for my FSX & soon to be Prepar3d 2.0 someday.. This looks fantastic.. I really hope though they will make snow look like snow & not rain though.. I'm kind of disappointed right now that snow falls down & sounds basically like rain. Hope they can adjust the snow to come down softer & actually look like snow.. I know its probably something to do with FSX but hopefully they can do something if possible to make snow come down alittle slower & look more like snow than rain.  Either way really looking forward to that..

I love my Ifly 737NG series can hardly wait for the next Generation of 737Max planes  :)

Bill
Jannier View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Project Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jannier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-28-2014 at 6:15am
Originally posted by AviationBill33 AviationBill33 wrote:

Cool, & plus I own Active Sky 2012.  Of course I will be upgrading my Real World weather & staying with that company.. Active Sky has been the best weather provider for my FSX & soon to be Prepar3d 2.0 someday.. This looks fantastic.. I really hope though they will make snow look like snow & not rain though.. I'm kind of disappointed right now that snow falls down & sounds basically like rain. Hope they can adjust the snow to come down softer & actually look like snow.. I know its probably something to do with FSX but hopefully they can do something if possible to make snow come down alittle slower & look more like snow than rain.  Either way really looking forward to that..

I love my Ifly 737NG series can hardly wait for the next Generation of 737Max planes  :)

Nope those speeds are controlled by the Shaders in FSX.
The new payware DX10Sceneryfix from Steve Parsons gives and option to slow down rain and snow so it don't look like sleet in DX10 mode.
DX9 is unchanged, fixer not effect those shaders.

Regards
AviationBill33 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviationBill33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-30-2014 at 12:50am
FS9 users I hate to say it, but maybe you outta think about advancement if you want to join in on all the fun.. FS9 is getting very out dated & hardly no one is making anything for FS9 anymore.. Might be the time to start thinking about a new computer & advancement into either Prepar3d or FSX world.. Pretty soon nothing new is going to be done for FS9 users, you all will be left out in the dark if you stay with the old & out dated FS9.. Sorry but just stating facts.. I'm sure not what the FS9 users wanted to hear but time does move on..
Bill
jonno_28 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonno_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-30-2014 at 9:43am
That's what people were saying BEFORE iFly released and updated their awesome aircraft for FS9. There have many new products, even if many are freeware but are payware quality. Already we have so much available for fs9. And along with its smoothness, its a hard one to top.

Speaking of no new releases, I guess you haven't heard about Sascha's new world textures that will be available soon? A big game changer for fs9!!!
DVA4241 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DVA4241 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb-23-2014 at 1:36pm
So when does it become available ???
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb-23-2014 at 1:41pm
There will be an announcement when it is ready for release.
Best,
Jim

Ouldmoos View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ouldmoos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-03-2014 at 6:03pm
How long it Will take for release yet...?
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-03-2014 at 6:32pm
We do not address questions about software release until it's ready for release.
Best,
Jim

johnk51 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnk51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-03-2014 at 8:05pm
I'm just glad we're going to get it.  Hope that PMDG T7 get's it also.
John K

Gigabyte 970A-UD3P V2
AMD FX 6300 6-Core
16gig ddr3 1800
c: WD 160gig
D: WD 1tb
E: WD 1tb
Evga GTX 750TI 2 GB video card
SB Audigy FX PCIE-1
Win10 pro 64
lionl View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lionl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-06-2014 at 11:22am
When will it be ready?
Jannier View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Project Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jannier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-06-2014 at 12:25pm
It will be ready when it is ready!

Due to unforeseen circumstances with P3D v2.1, HiFi Solutions had to come up with a new way to interrogate precipitation.
This means a total new API, and that means a total code re-write on our end also.
That is why we and most add-on developers do not want to predict or give any dates, anything can happen.

It will be released when it is ready and we are happy, we work as fast we can but will not rush and release half jobs.

I am locking this thread now so this update is not lost.

Regards
Jannier View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Project Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jannier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2014 at 8:40am
Hi,

Service Pack 3.2.1 has been released, with ASNext WXR integration for FSX and P3D v2.2 or above.
Licensed members can find download link in the Appropriate Licensed forum depended on the product you use.

Enjoy!

Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic