iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

iFly Home Cockpit Edition Beta Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iFly Home Cockpit Edition Beta Video
    Posted: Nov-01-2011 at 4:09pm
Hi Everyone,

My HUGE thanks to Jeremy Bucholz for compiling these. They give you a great idea of the flexability of the software and what one man can do with his iPhone edited new camera for the occasion.

Jeremy is part of the beta team on this product and with the other members of the test team have done an amazing job, which is demonstrated by these videos.

I haven't embeded these it to the post so that they could be viewed in full screen.

Cheers

jbucholz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbucholz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-01-2011 at 4:16pm
Thanks Steve!  By the way, I actually didn't use my iPhone for this...lol.  I went out last night and bought a much needed digital camcorder....this was my excuse to the other half to justify it lol.
Jeremy "BZ" Bucholz

FAA - LAS ATCT

Steve Masson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-01-2011 at 4:29pm
HEHE well it was well worth it and I did wonder. I had a friend watching the videos this afternoon and was really pleased you can't use our software on the real aircraft as the idea of someone change the route on a laptop in first class was scary.
Cheers

Michael_B767_ATP View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael_B767_ATP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-02-2011 at 10:14am
Hi,

Nice videos.
CraigF View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-02-2011 at 10:38am
Damn..iFly.. I shelved my home cockpit plans last year for lack of funds.  You have me looking at hardware websites and doing calculations again.

I can't win... anyone else wish they could have their youth back and become an airline pilot?  Though maybe after a while you would start feeling like a bus driver? (not that there is anything wrong with that)
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-02-2011 at 10:44am
There is huge enjoyment to be had in building your own and as Claus has shown in doesn't need to break the bank and cause a divorce.
Cheers

markfire View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-02-2011 at 11:13am
Nice Jeremy, now go get your life back : )

CoolP View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoolP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-03-2011 at 2:52pm
Could it be that we saw some more upcoming iFly (FP) features in those videos? I won't name them here since you guys should watch them of course.
Andydigital View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andydigital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-03-2011 at 3:27pm
Jeremy did hint to the fact at least once if not twice when the viewer should have been paying more attention

It certainly made me want to expand my simple large desk home cockpit when I saw how easy it was on frame rates with all those monitors and a relatively powerless netbook managed to run a display too.

Cheers,
Andy
jbucholz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbucholz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-03-2011 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by CoolP CoolP wrote:

Could it be that we saw some more upcoming iFly (FP) features in those videos? I won't name them here since you guys should watch them of course.

I'll never tell! LOL

Yes Andy, when I first used the software even I was amazed at how my meaningless office notebook could actually run it. It just goes to show that you don't need 6 i7 computers to run a home cockpit.
Jeremy "BZ" Bucholz

FAA - LAS ATCT

sbish149 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbish149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-09-2011 at 4:31pm
Nice preview there,Thank youSmile

Been waiting for this.

Thanks

Steve
efis007 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote efis007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2012 at 1:09pm
Good! Shocked
avionics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avionics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-31-2012 at 12:36pm
thank you for these video
Squirrel View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squirrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-12-2013 at 3:50pm
I need help re-configing my iFly cockpit panels. I can't seem to get back to where I was.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-12-2013 at 4:15pm
http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=12&title=how-to-get-access-to-the-licensed-member-area

You need to have registered your product to get support in the correct support forum. Just follow the instructions on the link,
Cheers

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic