iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > Screenshot and Video Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My 1st iFly 747 livery to be released

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevedra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 1st iFly 747 livery to be released
    Posted: Dec-06-2016 at 10:28pm
I have a few others in my paint hangar (Cathay, UPS, Atlas Gold), but this very colorful Air Pacific will be 1st out of the shop.  The freighters will have to wait for the model, but when it comes out it should be a cinch to get the textures over to the model.
I've seen this one at KLAX many times.  Sadly she's been scrapped, but she'll live on in our FS world. Wink

I've never uploaded to iFly's library so I'll have to figure that out, but I'm also uploading to Avsim as well.  I'll post a "release" photo of her when I've finished packaging and uploading her.

Enjoy these 3 "glam" shots of her in the mean time.

Thanks to Maxime for the excellent paintkit, really made this plane much less challenging to paint.  
This one is seriously complex guys, not for the inexperienced painter for sure! Confused  I've seen all the comments about the lack of available paints, and I can tell you from experience guys....this one takes time.
I'll add some additional liveries for you guys to fly around in the future (as time permits), but there is a good lot of them out there now, and I hope you guys can appreciate the hard work those painters put into their paints for you guys to enjoy...at no charge. Wink

Regards,
Steve Dra
sampa View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sampa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-07-2016 at 6:02am
My first comment on seeing those screenies was unrepeatable on a public forum Embarrassed

Amazing work Steve.
Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me !!

ubersu View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-07-2016 at 7:02am
Nice, Steve . . .
DJ

]
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-07-2016 at 8:42am
Originally posted by ubersu ubersu wrote:

Nice, Steve . . .

+1!!
Best,
Jim

Stevedra View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevedra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-08-2016 at 1:04am
Originally posted by sampa sampa wrote:

My first comment on seeing those screenies was unrepeatable on a public forum Embarrassed

Amazing work Steve.

LOL...great reply sampa!  I'm liking how she turned out myself. Wink

Thanks Dave and Jim, she's always been one of my favorites...glad I can bring her back to her glory and hope our 747 aircrews here take her across the Pacific.

I'll be previewing another one shortly that will be a regular on the Atlantic routes. Shocked

Regards,
Steve Dra
Stevedra View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevedra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-08-2016 at 11:19pm
Hey guys, she's released to Avsim!  She should show up in the next upload cycle.
I'm having issues uploading her to the Flight1 librabry.  Jim and Team...see my post in the support forum for more info.

Enjoy flying her to exotic Pacific locations guys...and let's see some screens of your flights with her (a freeware painter's "currency" hehe)

Regards,
Steve Dra
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-09-2016 at 1:35pm
Update - file is now at the Flight 1 server.  Will be activated by Flight 1.
Best,
Jim

Stevedra View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevedra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-09-2016 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by USN O6 USN O6 wrote:

Update - file is now at the Flight 1 server.  Will be activated by Flight 1.

Thanks for all your help Jim!
BTW, I got the reference about the windmill slayed.  The book was required reading when I was in high school in a DOD school while my Dad was station in Rota, Spain. Wink

Regards,
Steve Dra
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-09-2016 at 3:36pm
Happy to help, Steve!

Yeah, I'm always scanning for more windmills to attack!  LOL
Best,
Jim

USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-20-2016 at 5:21pm
FYI, this repaint is active in the Flight 1 Library.
Best,
Jim

Delta777 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-26-2016 at 5:09am
As promissed, the FS9 version od Stevens Air Pacific repaint.
The conversion is ready and will be uploaded to Avsim ASAP.

Nicolas
jonno_28 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonno_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-26-2016 at 9:59am
Thank you one again, Nicolás. Download time. :)

Also, do you need persmissoin from the original painter to convert FSX TO FS9? Because there are a few liveries that are only available in FSX that I would like to have.

Delta777 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-26-2016 at 10:21am
Well usually it is just a nice way to ask the original painter.
If I just want to use  the livery on my own and not to upload it anywhere, I guess there is no problem.
Just send me a PM and I will see, what I can do.
Nicolas
Delta777 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-26-2016 at 12:12pm
Nicolas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic