iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Payment for 737NG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Payment for 737NG
    Posted: Sep-22-2010 at 5:31pm
Hi.

Not sure if I have put this in the right section. Apologise if I have.

Is there an option when paying for the iFly737ng to do it from another pc? as my gaming pc has little protection on it.

Ideally, I would like to download the 737 onto my game pc but pay through my other pc which is fully protected.

Hope you guys can understand Ermm

Thanks

Straights
Steve Halpern View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-22-2010 at 10:29pm

That is possible throught the license transfer process... www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=license... but the best thing do do is to simply hook up an internet cable for just a minute while you make the purchase. Then you do not need the Internet anymore. Just for the moment you purchase or do the reinstall is the Internet required.

Steve

Flight One Software
Straights View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-23-2010 at 5:35pm
Thanks for the reply but I d/ld anyway LOL as I just wanted to fly the bird.  Great a/c and I have to say, that I can't beleive how smooth the gauges work.  Great product by a great team and a great support team.

Thank you Steve

Terry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic