FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSome news about upcoming 747v2 SP1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-28-2015 at 12:50pm
Hey Guys,

we know you are working really hard, and as a lot of us can't wait to download the new service pack and keep enjoying this amazing product...

Any chance you could do an open beta for a few volunteers? We know you have a neat team of betatesters, but when you are at the final stages of development of a Service Pack, a wider range of system, configurations, specs and pilots it's not a bad thing, considering this will be a free upgrade... :)
ubersu View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-28-2015 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by agblesai agblesai wrote:

Thanks for you concerned they have contacted me for the refund i have paid for the fsx and installed. THANKS 

Glad to help.... Smile
DJ

]
jonno_28 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-28-2015 at 3:12pm
I'm guessing SP1 is taking longer then planned due to it containing far more then what was planned. May be some extra models and features etc.
Which means any fixes and bugs will be quite short and won't take long to update. I think it will be above expectation.
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-28-2015 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by glapira glapira wrote:

Hey Guys,

we know you are working really hard, and as a lot of us can't wait to download the new service pack and keep enjoying this amazing product...

Any chance you could do an open beta for a few volunteers? We know you have a neat team of betatesters, but when you are at the final stages of development of a Service Pack, a wider range of system, configurations, specs and pilots it's not a bad thing, considering this will be a free upgrade... :)

Thanks for the offer. Smile  The 744 Beta Team is comprised of 17 individuals who do cover the wide range of factors you mention.

Best,
Jim

e190attcs View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-28-2015 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by glapira glapira wrote:

Hey Guys,

The problem is that many people cant enjoy this amazing product (which frankly has not been amazing for me).  I would love to see a freighter model, but after a year of this plane sitting in the hanger I would just like to see a flyable pax model.  I bought this product in hopes of a freighter model, but I HIGHLY doubt your gonna be seeing that in this someday coming SP.
iFly knows there are many of its customers that are in the same boat as me, yet they drag on adding things to this SP, that frankly in my opinion don't need to be in this update.
iFly give us something so the rest of us can all this product amazing, right now I call it mid to high level eye candy and that's all.
Jannier View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Project Manager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-28-2015 at 8:39pm
OK, I am generally very calm and relaxed person when it comes to reading and reacting to forum posts from customers and future users.

But can we stop with all the whining, please!!

No amounts of assumed pressure applied is going to make  SP1 appear any sooner.
You all have your opinions and ideas and you are entitled to them, but that is all......., do not try and enforce that and make things unpleasant for most of the customers and readers.

The scope and work of SP1 was huge, if you are not in developing High End Aircraft you will not understand the process or challenges.

Steve "Cowpatz" already mention how tedious and time consuming it is to gather correct data, especial the non-standard stuff. It can only be tested by our Tech Pilots, Engineers and after most often trying it on a real simulator.

So yes we would love to have released SP1 long ago, but the reality.... it is not possible.

We are working day and night, 24/7 around the world in groups and as fast as we can to get everything complete and as bug free as we possibly can get it.

That all said.... the end is in sight and you don't have too much longer to wait.
 So go and put on a clean pair of pants, take a chill pill or 2, a few tots of the good stuffs, sit back and relax and let us finish our work. 

You will have the SP1 soon, and no amounts of shouting, threatening, complaining, ultimatums or assumed pressure is going to make SP1 appear any sooner then when it is ready.

It will be ready when it is ready!!!! and it is soon.

This post has run its course and I am going to lock it now so this information is not getting lost.

Guys have a splendid week and we will talk again real soon, I promise!

EDIT: it is now 02:43 AM, and I am finally going to bed to get about 4 hours sleep and then start working on your SP1 again.

Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic