FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need help with configuration tool

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JER View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help with configuration tool
    Posted: Dec-28-2019 at 3:52am
Sam
We don’t provide support on this open forum.
Please register http://ifly.flight1.net/forumreg.htm then post in the appropriate support forum and we will get you flying.
Please also update to the latest SP - details again on the support forum
John Rooum
pilotpiggy911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilotpiggy911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-27-2019 at 11:22pm
Hello all, currently I have just bought the iFly 737NG package, and I looked up a tutorial on how to install liveries. I opened the FSX configuration tool after I downloaded a livery, and selected the livery to my desired one, and decided to add winglets to the plane and change the look of the MCP panel. After hitting done, a messaged popped up that said done, however when I opened the simulator, I didn't see the livery for the aircraft I selected (737-900ER) and no winglets were added and it still had the old MCP. I've watched numerous videos, and have tried many times to try to get this to work. I actually went into the airplane's coding, and was able to change the livery from there, however I still couldn't add winglets or the upgraded MCP panel. I don't know if this is broken and needs to be fixed, but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know, I'd appreciate it! Thanks.
Sam Lockner
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic