iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just Curious

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macca22au Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just Curious
    Posted: Jun-08-2011 at 9:33am
Is it my imagination, or my poor reading skills, but so far I haven't seen any mention of the iFly 737 on either Avsim or Flightsim.com.  Sure paints can be found in their file libraries, but no news items saying it has been released.

I guess the numbers of copies you have sold is very much a matter of commercial-in-confidence but my guess is that the volume is large based on comments about VA sites. 

Maybe we won't hear about it until after you have distributed a DVD, and to more retailers.  However it would make little sense doing that before the SP1 is completed.

Or am I being paranoid about the other one!
Warmest Regards,

Ian McPhail
Steve Masson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-08-2011 at 9:48am
It is up the websites to publish news about the release we have no control over that. A press release was cirulated.
Cheers

klk232 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klk232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-08-2011 at 10:02am
And it ran on Flightsim.com in the last couple weeks, I believe week of 15 May there was an article. No big review yet, but I'm sure it will come.
i73930K GTX580 x 1.5gig 12gb ram
flyinpilot212121 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyinpilot212121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-08-2011 at 12:04pm
it was up on avsim.
Hooorrraaayyyyy for IFLY,Flight1 and FS2crew

macca22au View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macca22au Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-08-2011 at 9:37pm
Good to know.  Thanks and I feel relieved by that information.
Warmest Regards,

Ian McPhail
jfriz View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfriz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-09-2011 at 1:49am
Also,   PC Pilot did a very good article,[review] on iFLY, if was about the FS9, because the FSX version, was a couple months away. Their review is what sold me. Not to memtion got tired of waiting for the PMDG.
JerryF
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic