iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your Certificate information could not be validate
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your Certificate information could not be validate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Certificate information could not be validate
    Posted: Nov-05-2018 at 12:58pm
Hello everybody
I bought the iFly 737NGX today with a Cupon upgrade.
Now I wanted to register for the Licensed Member Area in the forum so that I can get the Liverypack.
The original license key from the DVD box version is far too long. He does not fit in the registration field.
So I tried the Purchase Certificate Number which I received today in the confirmation email. Unfortunately, the error message as shown in the title.
What am I doing wrong?
Sorry my bad English.

Greetings from Innsbruck
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-05-2018 at 1:34pm
Hi,

Flight 1 handles purchase matters.  Please file a support ticket explaining your issue here:  https://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp
Best,
Jim

lmhariano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lmhariano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-10-2018 at 9:32am
Originally posted by wrote:

I bought the iFly 737NGX today with a Cupon upgrade.

You said "Coupon upgrade". Have you tried registering with the certificate information from your previous product you had (I guess it's the 737NG for FS2004)?
Best regards from Colombia,
Luis Miguel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic