iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error when trying to register

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grg737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error when trying to register
    Posted: Apr-20-2015 at 8:15pm
I keep getting this error message when trying to register for the forum for owners of the ifly 737 for fsx. Any thoughts are appreciated.
thanks

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed

USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-20-2015 at 8:21pm
Hi,

Flight 1 changed servers over the weekend.  Most likely your ISP needs to refresh DNS.
Best,
Jim

grg737 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grg737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-20-2015 at 8:39pm
Thanks for the reply

Everything else associated with the flight 1 website works, was able to register for the open part of the forum but not the part requiring the certificate #
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-20-2015 at 8:47pm
Are you able to access the page for forum support registration? -  http://ifly.flight1.net/forumreg.htm
Best,
Jim

grg737 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grg737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-20-2015 at 9:03pm
Yes, I can get to that page, after i fill in the information i get the error message when i try to submit
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-20-2015 at 9:10pm
OK, I'll ask Flight 1 to check.  Please don't expect an answer until tomorrow (Tuesday)
Best,
Jim

grg737 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grg737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-20-2015 at 9:23pm
Thank you
Steve Halpern View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-21-2015 at 8:59am
OK. Give it a try now. Some configuration info from the server move was not transferred over.
Steve

Flight One Software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic