iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS2004 737 Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_907 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS2004 737 Problems
    Posted: Aug-16-2011 at 1:27am
Hey
My Dad is having problems with his Ifly 737, and since I don't own the plane, I don't have a serial number so i cannot access the registered forum.

The problem is that when he's in the plane with the engines running, the main panel screens are all black, and very little of the overhead switches actually function.
Another problem is that when he's parked at a gate or on a runway, the wheels of the plane sink into the ground a bit.

This has been discussed on a german Aerosoft forum, but there are also some pictures halfway down the page to look at: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/47914-probleme-mit-ifly-737-ng-fur-den-fs2004/
brianmeyers View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianmeyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-16-2011 at 1:47am
Im sorry, no registration = no support
thelaststand View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelaststand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-16-2011 at 3:22am
Hi ak_907,

My grandmother also owns the Ifly 737 and she is facing the same problems but i dont ask for support. I will let her rather register her product with her codes instead.

Have a nice day

Steve Masson View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-16-2011 at 4:08am
If you get the serial number we will be glad to help. Support issues are not answered in this forum because of piracy and people are very suspicious of users with no serial numbers.

If your dad registers his product we will be glad to help him in the support forums.
Cheers

ak_907 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_907 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-19-2011 at 12:00am
OK, I've got this product registered!
ak_907 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_907 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-19-2011 at 12:09am
Ah It seems as though I just found a solution in the registered FS9 Forum. Looks like it is related to Installation and License errors.
Steve Masson View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-19-2011 at 3:32am
Perferct welcome to the forum. Wink
Cheers

Flydave123 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flydave123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-19-2011 at 11:31am
Excuse people jumping to the wrong conclusion as we get a lot of pirates trying it on, shiver me timbers matey!

Welcome to the forum and you will find masses of useful information in the support forum and the Pilots lounge!
Dave.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic