iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Future projects

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jespergb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Future projects
    Posted: Sep-22-2010 at 7:07am
What future projects do you have in mind?

Only Boeing? Or what about an ifly Airbus?
FLIGHTSIMFANATIC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLIGHTSIMFANATIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-22-2010 at 9:23am
There is a need for a good Dash8 Q400 or a 777, just food for thought.
Steve Masson View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-22-2010 at 9:29am
This has been covered in another post in the forum just further down the page. Once work is nearing completion on the FSX version of the 737, I think then the team may look to see if they want to undertake another aircraft.  
Cheers

Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLIGHTSIMFANATIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-22-2010 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Steve Masson Steve Masson wrote:

This has been covered in another post in the forum just further down the page. Once work is nearing completion on the FSX version of the 737, I think then the team may look to see if they want to undertake another aircraft.  
There is a demand if you want to make more money in this as many still run FS9 and great aircraft are always welcome, basically we need you guys.
Leffe View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-22-2010 at 9:45am
I really donĀ“t understand why you asking for a new ac already Wacko ??

This one is far from done yet. Let the developer make all efforts in this ac for FS9
and then the FSX as first priority.

If you really are a hard core simmer, you would understand my point or....Ermm??

My only hope and is that there will be a nearly perfect 737NG after the SP
(in a couple of months)
Leffe

i7 2600K OC 4,3 GHZ,
EWGA 1,5GB-Corsair 16GB RAM
Antec H20-920 Cooler,
MSI P67A-GD80-Win7x64
jespergb View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jespergb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-22-2010 at 10:23am
Why? Because i'm so amazed by the quality of iFly - so more aircrafts from you will be just great! ;)
Air Holland View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air Holland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-23-2010 at 2:31pm
What about the 737-300 -400 series or the Boeing 787
Onerepublic View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onerepublic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-23-2010 at 2:41pm
Yes I agree, a 737 Classic would be awesome. A 777 wouldnt be bad either, but hey the good old 737 is always on top :D
John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-23-2010 at 5:37pm
I can tell you now, that any plans that iFly or Flight 1 may have for any new products will not be revealed on a public forum. We tend to keep products under wraps until a very short time before release. It is not un-common for an aircraft to prgress quite a way thru development before it is decided to shelve it, and develop something else.

It also stops the question "WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED??"  to which Flight One will always answer "WHEN IT IS FINISHED!"

So the next iFly project is " fill in as required" and it will be released "fill in as required", and that is a definate maybe!!!Wink

But of course all your suggestions are gratefully recieved but if one is decided on then it will be quite a time before any public notice will be released.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLIGHTSIMFANATIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-23-2010 at 10:18pm
As long as you guys keep making quality aircraft and giving great customer service, we don't care when it's done.
fsplayer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsplayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-25-2010 at 4:36pm
Focus on the 737NG, it is not a perfect product. But I am sure iFly will continue to make excellent aircrafts for us in the future too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic