iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > Screenshot and Video Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ifly 737 UAL Starwars coming soon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HornetAircraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ifly 737 UAL Starwars coming soon
    Posted: Nov-28-2019 at 1:24am
a new repaint coming soon to a galaxy near you
Dillon View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-13-2019 at 9:04pm
When is this coming out and is this for FS9?
HornetAircraft View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HornetAircraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-13-2019 at 9:06pm
It is out on the vadim library and the flight1 library! It is for FS9
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HornetAircraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-13-2019 at 9:06pm
*Avsim library
Dillon View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-13-2019 at 9:08pm
Thank you!!! Not big on Disney's trilogy since The Last Jedi but this is great and much appreciated.
Dillon View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-13-2019 at 9:14pm
Shameless Request Wink:

Your paint is great, would you consider the 'Mickey' West Jet Disney World Livery?

Seeing what you did with this I can just imagine what that paint would look like.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HornetAircraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-13-2019 at 10:50pm
I would have to convince my painting partner to dive into that one with me we'll see
mamush View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-14-2019 at 4:10am
Eh sorry,but why not for fsx

Peter
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HornetAircraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-14-2019 at 7:07am
I only fly FS2004. So even if I did make it for FSX, I have no way to make sure the textures actually work.
Dillon View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-14-2019 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by HornetAircraft HornetAircraft wrote:

I would have to convince my painting partner to dive into that one with me we'll see

Thanks for the consideration.  It would be cool to see the livery in FS especially after the United Star Wars you just did.  Seeing your livery for some reason reminded me of the West Jet livery as Galaxy's Edge is at Disney World.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HornetAircraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-15-2019 at 1:33pm
I posted a screenshot of the early stages of the westjet paint
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic