iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > Screenshot and Video Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

iFly World Tour 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EDDT-Sebi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2011 at 10:53am
Sehr gut....! Toll..! Thumbs Up

Sebastian

I am deaf.Though i try my very best
my linguistic possibilities are limited:
i will make mistake
mas618 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mas618 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2011 at 2:34pm
interesting, informative and beautifull as allways Rafal - thx..

Mas
FSX W7x64 i5 2500K@4,3, 8GB RAM,660ti, ASN,AerosoftScenerys, AoN, Ifly737, PMDGJS41/NGX, TrackIR/EzDok, VATSIM for scandinavian-va.eu & Transavia-virtual.com
Lazerus View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lazerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2011 at 7:57am
Rafal? You still alive my friend...?
I almost did the last leg you flew of the World Tour and well... I kinda mis reading your flight reportsEmbarrassed

Keep up the good work mate!!
Rafal_H View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rafal_H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2011 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Lazerus Lazerus wrote:

You still alive my friend...?

Yes, of course, thanks for asking! Smile
I just had a few busy days, too busy to make a full flight.
But of course the tour is not over and it will continue very soon.

Sorry to all missing it. I will do my best to be a more regular reporter.
See you around Angkor Wat!

Lazerus View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lazerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2011 at 2:54pm
Ok, here is my "little" issue... I also take a lot of screen shots of my flights. I use a little program called ScreenHunter. But even though I have a pretty sufficient graphics card (x2 setup in SLI) and fs9 setup to max levels, the "quality" of the graphics come no were near the ones I see across this forum. Always sharp and smooth edges around the iFly737 fuselage for instance and an amazing sharp scenery in the background. Can you tell me what you use to get the graphics of your screenies so smooth and slick looking? What program do you use for the screen captures?

Maybe anyone else...??

Thanks!

Rafal_H View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rafal_H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2011 at 3:07pm
I take screenshots with GameScreen. It's free, nice, effective and troubless.
There is no one formula to have a good looking FS9 world. You need to tweak it until you get best results.
I don't know what graphics card you use* and I know nothing about your system.
Anyway, if you are on an NVDIA card, use the latest drivers and do your settings via nvidiaInspector. Best if you follow Nick's guide (you will find it after a short google search).
It's important that you have proper anti-aliasing (smooth edges!) and AF (anistotropic filtering).
You also have to find a proper balance between visual quality (good looking addons) and performance (display sliders, FPS limits and proper hardware).

In the postflying process of editing your images, use a graphics programme (may be freeware) to crop and resize the images in a proper way.
You can add some effects if you like. You can also play with 'photoshopping' (personally I am not a fan of too much PS in images). Also save them finally as jpgs.

Hope that helps! Smile

* Edit: hah, looks like your X2 is ATI, right? Then I know nothing about it to be honest.
   But I guess Nick's guide also advises on ATI cards.

Lazerus View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lazerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2011 at 3:58pm
Wow Rafal, that was fast! That might just tell something about our personal life's on a Saturday nightWink.
Thanks for the explanation so far, mate I will have a look at them for sure. Never heard of Nick's Guide and I dont use NvidiaInspector.

And nope, I dont have an ATI card, but two (hence the "x2") Nvidia GTX260 cards in SLI mode.

Thanks again for the quick responsHandshake

Rafal_H View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rafal_H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2011 at 5:44pm
You're welcome, Lazerus!

Here are Nick's links in case you find them hard to spot.

Nick's NVIDIA/nvidiaInspector settings:
http://www.simforums.com/forums/fsx-and-nhancer-settings-for-new-drivers-updated_topic36586.html

Nick's general system tweaks:
http://205.252.250.26/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1208959973

stuartmcintyre09 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuartmcintyre09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2011 at 7:53pm
Rafal, very inspiring shots you have there! Thank you for posting which scenery you are using plus the link! very helpful, wish you all the best in your later flights, I will be following!
Heliguy View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heliguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-01-2011 at 12:11am
This is fantastic mate inspires me to fly to these places more :)
nzch2010 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzch2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-01-2011 at 1:42am
Hi Rafal,
I must agree with everyone that your screenies are fantastic. I know you are not flying to NZ, but if you did, I too would shout you a beer. Feel like putting fs9 back on now Big smile

Cheers
Julian
rotex View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-02-2011 at 8:56pm
Hi Rafal, I see you use alot of AES supported airports but how do you get the follow me truck to go to the right gate, it seems to always take me to the wrong gate from that directed by FS.
Lazerus View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lazerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-03-2011 at 3:08am
Inside your AES menu, when you are exiting the runway,  you can choose your gate number using F1 or F2. When you found the gate number you want to go to, press F3.
Thats about itWink
G-BOAD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G-BOAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-03-2011 at 8:19pm
AWESOME!And moreover,I like the way you have listed the add-ons you are using.It's akin to a pro photographer giving one the run-down to a fantastic shot.

Truly awesome.Nice work.
RICK

Win7 Pro 64/i5-4670k 4.2GHz/Noctua NH-D14/Gigabyte GTX560Ti 2Gb/Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16Gb/256 SSD Samsung 840PRO/Dell U2412H/Antec TP650W/MS FF2/PMDG 747,MD-11,737NGX,J41/LDS-767,etc,FSDT,etc
mas618 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mas618 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-09-2011 at 10:53am
Rafal!

I hope everything is well with you, since we haven't heard from you in a while - I suppose RL has taken over, as it tends to do ;) You can rest assure we all look foreward to your next report!

Mas
FSX W7x64 i5 2500K@4,3, 8GB RAM,660ti, ASN,AerosoftScenerys, AoN, Ifly737, PMDGJS41/NGX, TrackIR/EzDok, VATSIM for scandinavian-va.eu & Transavia-virtual.com
Rafal_H View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rafal_H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-09-2011 at 2:40pm
Mas and everybody,

Yes, I am fine and yes again - Real Life has got priority.
I've been so busy lately that I can only find some time to sneak into the forum for a while.
No time for a full feature flight (preparation, flight itself, report, upload, etc).

I am 99% sure the Tour is not over.
Though I admit the break, which had to come sooner or later, has lasted now more than I thought it would.
I feel really sorry about it. I apologise and also thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hope to tee you very soon in this thread.
Gavin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-10-2011 at 12:37pm
Also we've been having some pretty good weather in Poland recently (not today though) so perhaps Rafal's been out in the fresh air.  I know FS has taken second place to fresh air and sunshine for me Cool
mas618 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mas618 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-10-2011 at 12:48pm
No worries Rafal - We'll be here waiting, whenever you return!

Meanwhile i'll be taking up Gavins advise to enjoy the nice wether coming in to Europe these days ;)

Mas
achka View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-25-2011 at 7:10pm

Hi, a great idea! Good luck!

Enjoy your flight!

ozgulkagan View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozgulkagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-31-2011 at 4:00am
Spammer alert.

Why we don't have a "report" button? It can be useful from time to time.
roho11 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roho11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-21-2012 at 4:53pm
So the tour is dead? :(
Gavin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-12-2012 at 11:24am
I think so, Rafal has defected to Airsimmer Big smile
roho11 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roho11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-12-2012 at 11:47am
I would welcome continue :)... 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic