iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > Screenshot and Video Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ladies in Waiting....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevedra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ladies in Waiting....
    Posted: Dec-28-2016 at 9:19pm
OK...maybe I do paint...a lot. Confused
But I just love hauling freight, and these Ladies are patiently waiting for a freighter model....don't make me paint every cargo livery out there before you release her...I'll do it...I mean it.LOL
I actually started out just wanting the Cathay metal...but then I got to wanting others, and before you know it, I have a fleet done as shown below. Confused
(well....I may do a few more, but its hard to paint something you know you can't share as soon as you're done painting it).  

I'm doing a very few pax airlines, those the community can have when I'm done.  I just wish there was a way to mask off the windows, that way I could make a pseudo BCF, and mask off windows on the pax version to make them look more realistic (many airlines mask off areas where galleys and other internal features are).
Regardless, very nice aircraft to paint and fly!

Regards,
Steve Dra
Delta777 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-29-2016 at 4:27am
Beatiful collection Steve! I especially like the Cathay and the Cargolux!
Nicolas
jonno_28 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonno_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-29-2016 at 10:05am
Beautiful!!

Here's hoping the -F versions are close to release. Any news?
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-29-2016 at 12:30pm
Those who fish do not always catch. . .Smile
Best,
Jim

jonno_28 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonno_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-29-2016 at 1:22pm
Yeah but I'm getting hungry. LOL
Stevedra View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevedra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-03-2017 at 1:37pm
Thanks guys!
I actually took a bit of time off painting and flew my Cathay metal from KSFO to RCPT...2 new airports I picked up over the holidays.
See the journal of the flight here:

She is a joy to fly and there is something about the 747 that just catches the eye.Smile

Regards,
Steve Dra
graemeb View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graemeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-04-2017 at 3:16am
I just hope the cargo model does not have entirely different texture mappings (not likely I know). It would be a disaster to have to do them all again!
I look forward to trying those repaints one day (hopefully in 2017). Smile
Graeme
jonno_28 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonno_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-04-2017 at 9:46pm
Yeah this year would be nice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic