iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > Screenshot and Video Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Random 737 Night Screenshots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darien153 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Random 737 Night Screenshots
    Posted: Oct-26-2016 at 10:28am
Just been doing some night flights in this wonderful aircraft. Been trying to get back to flying this wonder bird!

Cockpit Observation first!
Dome Lighting Check

Landing lights on, Cleared for take off!!
Departing Orlando for test flight

Observing the city a bit while on climb!

Approach time!

Not a night picture but just because I love the cockpit for fs9!Tongue
Nothing like starting from cold and dark!

Been flying this bird long and still strong! I also updated Paulo Fernandes mcp gauges to work with the last 3.2.2 service pack. As of now I have done the -700/ER,-800,-900/ER. It is a bit time consuming. I will make a download link later. If you need an example of his textures:
jonno_28 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonno_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-26-2016 at 12:11pm
Nice pics.

I also use those textures in the VC. They work fine without any need to update them. In FS9 at least.
ghiomkl View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghiomkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-26-2016 at 12:28pm
same here, using his updated (clean) VC textures.
Paulo had worked the back-lighting of the gauges as far as I know. That was not transferable to the latest SP, unfortunately.
Hopefully, that is what you worked at and will post.
Darien153 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darien153 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-26-2016 at 12:56pm
Well I will take a look at the lighting he made maybe if I feel like it. And well I needed to have them with the new 3.2.2 gauges. Just to make sure. I like the one I have now. So I will have to see what's different. I have been busy trying to work on my own southwest which has been a pain to do tbh itself. 
butom69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butom69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-11-2019 at 12:18pm
can anyone send the direct link for downloading the file? i can't access the link above
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic