iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > Screenshot and Video Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SCREENSHOT CONTEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevenFSX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 4:10am

Regards,
W4FEJ View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W4FEJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 8:29am
Originally posted by clum clum wrote:

The standard of shots here is so much better than the regular screenshots forums. You've all been slacking up until now!

You got that right.  I don't know how they are going to pick a winner out of these pix!!

All look amazing!!  Star

Mike B.

danwabe View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danwabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 9:32am
My entry...

Waiting for line up clearance at Stansted.

Dan

John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 10:07am

THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED

THE WINNERS ARE:-

The WINNER of the EXTERNAL SCREENSHOT CONTEST is YAKUMO with this striking shot

The Winner of the COCKPIT SHOT is HENRI W with this shot

The winners will recieve a copy of a Flight One Product of their choice.

To everyone that took part thank you for your entries, it took a great deal of time for Steve and I to agree on who the winners were to be.

There were some stunning submissions that were just pipped to the post.

If you did not win I am sure we will have another contest in a few months or so, so get busy....

AGAIN, WELL DONE AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART
Henri W View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henri W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 12:10pm
John,

What a surprise. I really didn't expect that I had a chance, since so many incredible pictures had been uploaded. It was a lot of fun watching all those stunning images and that was the biggest prize for me.

Thanks so much.

Best regards,

Henri
eham8 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eham8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 1:07pm
To both winners: Congratulations, both are truly excellent shots! Clap

Best regards,
eham8

brianmeyers View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianmeyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 3:01pm
2nd one was photo shopped -_-
kroswynd View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kroswynd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 3:58pm
Well chosen selections.  it was fun nonetheless.  Congratulations to the winners
Michael_B767_ATP View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael_B767_ATP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 4:13pm
Hi,

Way to go guys, congratulations.
Henri W View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henri W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by brianmeyers brianmeyers wrote:

Brian,

Yes, you are right. And I mentioned it. However, the cockpit is not photoshopped and perhaps as an excuse, the background is a picture I took myself while flying. For me the art of this image was to make it resemble as much as possible a real picture. Having a Transavia flightdeck (yellow stickers) above a dutch landscape, where I had to make sure the lighting looked realistic, was pretty close, I thought. I hope you enjoy the picture nevertheless.

Best regards,

Henri
Gold Fazer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Texture Artist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gold Fazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 4:54pm
Congrats guy's well done......................Clap
NewBie View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewBie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 5:42pm

Congrats to Henri and Yakumo !

Thumbs Up  Beer

Jamalje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamalje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 6:25pm
YAY!
Jamalje Bassue - Future American 737NG Pilot :)
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 7:27pm
Before any complaints about photoshop start, the rules do not say anything about NOT using effects, otherwise we would have only 2 or 3 entries......We picked the shots WE LIKED and that was the only consideration used, even Superman was in with a shout Wink
brianmeyers View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianmeyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Henri W Henri W wrote:

Originally posted by brianmeyers brianmeyers wrote:

Brian,

Yes, you are right. And I mentioned it. However, the cockpit is not photoshopped and perhaps as an excuse, the background is a picture I took myself while flying. For me the art of this image was to make it resemble as much as possible a real picture. Having a Transavia flightdeck (yellow stickers) above a dutch landscape, where I had to make sure the lighting looked realistic, was pretty close, I thought. I hope you enjoy the picture nevertheless.

Best regards,

Henri

hehe dont get me wrong it looked great.  Congrats man maybe now you can get GEX Europe so now your FS will look like your picture.  Thats if you were using FSX though ;)
dpr737 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpr737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by John Goodwin John Goodwin wrote:

Before any complaints about photoshop start, the rules do not say anything about NOT using effects, otherwise we would have only 2 or 3 entries......We picked the shots WE LIKED and that was the only consideration used, even Superman was in with a shout Wink

Yakumo and Henri won fair-and-square within the freedom allowed by the rules....congratulations to both WINNERS! Clap
NickHK168 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickHK168 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-13-2011 at 8:08pm
Congrats to the winners ... well deserved Wink
morganbass View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-14-2011 at 4:16am
Congrats to both of you. Stunning images and well done to everyone else who took part some really good shots. I wouldn't have liked to judge it.

wycliffe
"if god meant for us to fly, he would have given us tickets" Mel Brooks
W4FEJ View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W4FEJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-14-2011 at 1:23pm
Being an astronomy fan myself I actually picked the first one myself a couple days ago!!  Great photo, congrats!!

Mike B.

ozgulkagan View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozgulkagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-14-2011 at 2:58pm
Congratulations gentlemen.
yankeesji View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yankeesji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-14-2011 at 3:35pm
Congrats guys!
christos View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-15-2011 at 6:51am
Well done chapsClap

Chris Howard
chiel View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chiel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-19-2011 at 3:53pm
markfire View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-22-2011 at 3:18pm
ctvredvirus View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctvredvirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-12-2011 at 6:50am
STRIKE A POSE

Win7x64,SSD Corsair FGT 240GB 52" LCD, P9X79, i7 3820 x4"8thr"@3.6Ghz ,Ram:16Gb quad Ch, HD 7950 DCII TOP 3Gb GDDR 5,PSU OCZ1250W,G940.Fsx Laptop:G74SX,i7 2670QM 2,2Ghz"8Thr"(3,1Ghz),Ram 8Gb, 3GB grap
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-12-2011 at 12:12pm
It is a shame you are about 3 months late for the contest guys!!

We will be having another one in the near future so keep those great shots in a safe place.
vikartindur View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikartindur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan-29-2012 at 10:39am
Originally posted by John Goodwin John Goodwin wrote:

It is a shame you are about 3 months late for the contest guys!!

We will be having another one in the near future so keep those great shots in a safe place.

Can we have some sub-categories? Like,

External - unedited
External - edited (or photoshopped, or combined with real world shots)
Internal - unedited
Internal - edited (or photoshopped, or combined with real world shots)
Dream to fly.
Martin Broich View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Broich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-17-2012 at 11:28am
Arriving in Cologne EDDK

This shot isn't edited in any way. Pure as it is:

Cheers,
Martin

flyinpilot212121 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyinpilot212121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-17-2012 at 2:17pm
Im curious as to what the winners chose as a prize? I know about 6 months late but just curious?

Or is it top secret LOL

Hooorrraaayyyyy for IFLY,Flight1 and FS2crew

Henri W View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henri W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-17-2012 at 8:25pm
Gerry,

No secret as far as I am concerned. I asked for a donation to Orbis International instead of receiving a prize.

Cheers,

Henri
flyinpilot212121 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyinpilot212121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-18-2012 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Henri W Henri W wrote:

Gerry,

No secret as far as I am concerned. I asked for a donation to Orbis International instead of receiving a prize.

Cheers,

Henri
Wow, Thats really nice to hear, Thats awesome HenriClapClapClapClap
Hooorrraaayyyyy for IFLY,Flight1 and FS2crew

crnjola View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crnjola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-18-2012 at 12:29pm
equief View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote equief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-18-2012 at 3:11pm
U don't need Parking Brakes while in air :D

Anyway, which City is that ? And which Scenery? :)
iFly 737NG - what else? :)
oal331 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oal331 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-18-2012 at 3:53pm
Beautiful Rome !!!
fsplayer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsplayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-18-2012 at 4:52pm
mcernie View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcernie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-05-2012 at 8:00am
nice picture fsplayer
aliastoffy View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliastoffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-05-2012 at 5:15pm
Please post more picturesTongue
Cay1010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cay1010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-28-2012 at 9:40pm
Dude that photo is really awesome, amazing edit
N.Brooks
b738 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b738 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb-18-2013 at 5:34am

HESPERIA
Airlines

www.hesperiaairlines.com

CBS_3337 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CBS_3337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-25-2014 at 12:05pm
that is feaking sweet screen shot!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic