iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly Public Announcments and Forum Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sismo and iFly 100% Compatible

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sismo and iFly 100% Compatible
    Posted: Jul-17-2012 at 4:26pm
Hi Guys,

I am delighted to be able announce that all Sismo modules are now fully compatible with the iFly 737NG packages. My special thanks to JuanMa for going that extra mile and working hard to make sure Sismo owners can get the best from iFly737NG range.Clap

For more information please visit http://www.737ngsim.com/
Cheers

oppilein View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oppilein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-23-2012 at 6:15am
Hi Steve,

Iīm using Sismoīs components so also the Autobrake Panel. It is connected via their Ethernet Card and Pascal iFly script. The only thing what is not working is the N1 Set and SPD REF. I donīt know if this is just a script problem since I never got a real answer on that.

Thomas
Mauricio Sismo View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mauricio Sismo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-03-2012 at 4:26am
Hello Thomas,

The current version 8.7 contains the SPD REF and N1 encoders full functional. Use please the iflyToFSUIPC 2.03 and Feature Pack.

Please check also your hardware connections at the SC-Pascal editor using the contact map.

Note: brightness pots are also functional but I have blocked until we improve the way they work. We have found a solution, then, these brightness pots and syncro improvements when starting are coming with the next version 8.8.

Cheers,
oppilein View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oppilein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-03-2012 at 8:14am
Thanks JuanMa for the update Wink 
zdp View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zdp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-24-2013 at 10:04pm
Hello,

Can you confirm that Sismo can work with the standard iFly version or that we need to install the full Cockpit builder version.

My Sismo MCP fully works under SC-Pascal test-mode but after I start the script [runs OK], I cannot control the iFLY MCP with the Sismo MCP.

Thanks,

Edgard

Steve Masson View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-25-2013 at 4:06am
It should work with the default but you may find you need an update script for the newer version of the iFly.
Cheers

zdp View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zdp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-25-2013 at 4:08am
Thanks.
Do I need iFlytofsuipc?

Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-25-2013 at 4:12am
Yes you do, it you have not been using it that maybe be the issues.
Cheers

Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-25-2013 at 4:14am
If your still having issues please contact Mauricio at Sismo and I am sure he will be able to check if you have the latest script . I don't have a Sismo MCP so cannot check for you sorry.
Cheers

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic