iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

(Solved) email address compromised

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (Solved) email address compromised
    Posted: Mar-18-2013 at 12:45pm
From Thomas Williams, my email address has been compromised and I need to let I fly know my new email address can I submit it here or what do I need to do.
tomwill
Jannier View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Project Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jannier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-18-2013 at 12:56pm
You need to open a support ticket with Flight One, tell them what happened, they will then change the email address on your products and also the forums.

They will ask certain security questions before they make the changes to verify authenticity.

Explain in full detail to them what the problem is, give them the security details they ask from you.
You can also supply a link to this forum post.

Also ask them to change your forum email when they change your product email.

Regards
Jannier View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Project Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jannier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-18-2013 at 1:05pm
If you still have access to your old (compromised) email account your can make the email changes yourself.

If not, submit a support ticket and ask them to change it manually for you.
Regards
thomas williams View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-28-2013 at 1:51pm
Many thanks, Flight 1 have now accepted my new email address and cancelled the old one, the only problem now is I asked them if they could supply the passwords I used for my purchases but they did not respond to that request, I have my purchase orders printed off but stupidly did not make a note of the passwords used for each purchase, can you help?
Thomas Williams. 
tomwill
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-28-2013 at 1:54pm
Hi Thomas,

The Flight1 website has a link which will send all your passwords.
Best,
Jim

thomas williams View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-28-2013 at 2:30pm
Many thanks, USN 06 I now have everything I need, it is a pleasure to deal with this support and the 737NG is a magnificent product, Great respect for the developement team and all of the members who offer there support.

Thomas Williams.
tomwill
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-28-2013 at 4:28pm
Great!  Good to hear you are up and running Smile.
Best,
Jim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic