iFly Development Team Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > iFly General User Forums > iFly General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is to come?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulATCNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is to come?
    Posted: Sep-11-2010 at 11:17pm

I would just like to know what will be added to this aircraft in the future? Flood light control? Sound package?

flightwatch View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flightwatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-12-2010 at 5:27am
Honestly, the list is way too long to post, but basically: if it is on the real 737, it will be on the iFly 737.  We strive on providing the most realistic 737NG simulation that is available to flightsim, and we will not leave any rock unturned when it comes to that.

Steve Masson View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Masson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-12-2010 at 6:26am
Hi Paul,

As Matt has siad we are woking to enhance this product with items users think will help and by adding a completely new sound package. When all the details are available I will post the list here in the forum.
Cheers

teemuss View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teemuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-12-2010 at 7:03am
my GOD Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic